Why we collect personal information
We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
What information we collect and how we may use it
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may help us give you better products. For example:
- We may ask for your personal information when you’re discussing a service issue on the phone with an associate, registering your products, or purchasing a product.
- When you interact with Allsop customer service, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences; your credit card information and information about the Allsop products you own, such as their serial numbers and date of purchase; and information relating to a support or service issue.
- We also collect information for market research purposes — such as your occupation and where you use your computer — to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service.
- We may use personal information to provide products that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve Allsop’s products.
- When you write a product review on the Allsop website you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. If you post a review, we will ask for your email address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your geographic location will be visible to other users (your email address will be kept private). Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information. All reviews are verified and posted by www.PowerReviews.com, a independent customer-driven product review company.
We never disclose your information
Allsop respects the privacy of your personal information and takes your privacy very seriously. It is important to us that your experience on our site is informative and entertaining, but private and secure as well.
As part of our guarantee to you, our customers, Allsop promises not to sell, trade, rent, or otherwise provide any of your personal information to any third party.
Allsop Customer Security Policy
How we Protect Personal Data
Allsop takes all necessary security precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. The Allsop website use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption for data security on all web pages where personal information and credit card information is require.
Allsop incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through this Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit our Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Allsop’s worldwide commitment to your privacy and security
As we said, Allsop takes protecting your privacy very seriously. To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate these guidelines to Allsop employees worldwide and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Privacy and security questions
PO Box 23
Bellingham, WA 98227
Phone (360) 734-9090
Fax (360) 734-9858